Self care is vital, especially in the colder months when we are apt to the occasional isolation and stagnant energy cycle. Elevate your mood, motivation and sense of well-being this Winter.
- Socialize and and lean into laughter. Host a dinner party with your besties and serve healthy and delicious foods.
- Soak up the sunshine. Take a walk in the park and pause for a moment in the discovered sun patch.
- Let the sunshine in. Open the curtains in your home.
- Slow down and listen to your body. There is a natural cycle in the rhythm of the body and mind in colder months to nest.
- Lavender gives the body and mind a sense of calm.
- A dab of grapefruit essential oil is wonderful for energy.